Another Translation Try: písničky Prší, prší, jen se leje

 Our second son has a favourite song and it sounds just great. As funny and amazing as it is, the song and the child who sings it every day there is one issue with it: is in Czech and I cannot say it. Son wants me to learn it, so I did. Also, I must say it correctly, like him. So, had to translate it, to be more connected with the text. Actually, just for being able to understand what I am saying.

You can find it bellow, in Czech and English, feel free to add anything to it or just use it as is.

the images bellow can be printed and used together when learning it or just around the house while playing with kids, in print they look lovely. I used Canva for the little decor, just adding some motivation to the file.


1. sloka Prší, prší, jen se leje, kam koníčky pojedeme, pojedeme na luka, až kukačka zakuká. Pojedeme na luka, až kukačka zakuká. 2. sloka Kukačka už zakukala, má panenka zaplakala, kukačko, už nekukej, má panenko, neplakej. Kukačko, už nekukej , má panenko, neplakej. 3. sloka Prší, prší, jen se leje, kam ty koně postavíme, postavte je, kam chcete, já se držím děvčete. Postavte je, kam chcete, já se držím děvčete. 4. sloka Postavte je do zahrádky, já se držím Mariánky, postavte je pod oknem, jen když my dva nezmoknem. Postavte je pod oknem, jen když my dva nezmoknem.


Verse 1: It's raining, it's pouring, Where will our horses take us? We'll ride to the meadows, Until the cuckoo starts to coo. We'll ride to the meadows, Until the cuckoo starts to coo.

Verse 2: The cuckoo has started to coo, My girl has started to cry, Cuckoo, please stop your call, My dear, please don't cry at all. Cuckoo, please stop your call, My dear, please don't cry at all.

Verse 3: It's raining, it's pouring, Where will we put the horses? Put them wherever you want, I'll stick with my girl, I won't depart. Put them wherever you want, I'll stick with my girl, I won't depart.

Verse 4: Put them in the garden, I'll stick with Marianne, Put them under the window, As long as we don't get wet, we'll be fine. Put them under the window, As long as we don't get wet, we'll be fine.




For small income online I recommend visiting SerpClix where you get paid just for clicking








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Back On the IKEA Mattress Cover

List of English Speaking Doctors in Brno

How to Apply for a VZP Refund - Easy Tutorial by ExpatMom