How to Put Back On the IKEA Mattress Cover

So, you washed your IKEA cover mattress despite the clear instruction on the label to not do it.
Well, I did it because...I have a toddler and had to try and save it.
I also washed the cover in a 3h program on 50 degrees Celsius.
it did not shrink but I had a very hard time putting it back on.
I would do it just once in a mattress' lifetime and only if necessary.
If you are in the same situation, do not give up and run to IKEA for a new mattress...If I could put mine back so can you.


Here a few tips:
- turn the cover inside out and start pulling it on the mattress from one part slowly
- grab small parts of the cover so it slides onto itself, allowing thus a smoother pulling on the mattress surface
- pull each side at a time, with patience

All operation took me about 8 minutes, here I share a video showing my struggle, you might find that helpful:


Comments

  1. Thank you for the great post. Do you know the brand "SweetNight"? A mattress in a box online store. I want to buy a mattress from them recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WcosaFmissto1997 Tina Cernava link
    rorelube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    armattress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was perfectly authored and simple to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are very not that good.Thanks alot! medidas colchones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you give us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i could come here again to learn you, as you've done a wonderful job. medidas camas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... https://www.yuantian.com/machinery/pocket-spring-series

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... https://www.yuantian.com/machinery/pocket-spring-series

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. https://www.yuantian.com/machinery/pocket-spring-series

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly many thanks for the valuable info on this great subject and enjoy more great posts. Thanks a whole lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I'm appreciating it quite definitely! Looking towards another great article. Good luck to mcdougal! Good luck! camas medidas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List of English Speaking Doctors in Brno

How to Apply for a VZP Refund - Easy Tutorial by ExpatMom