Quick Hello from the Outdoor Office Space

I did not write here for a long time.
Life is keeping everyone busy.
I do not like to take your time and attention with useless posts...


However, I want to wish everyone a Happy Spring!

As every year, everything is lovely outdoors these days.

Between work, kids, treasure hunts, housecleaning, learnings, Czech lessons and preparing the birthday party for one of our sons, I make time for at least 40 min/day in the great outdoors. The dusty winds from Sahara did not scare us, we still got out!



The map for treasure hunt



Gluten free pancakes are the best:

Here I combine 1st April and Easter Monday in one: sent the kids outside to search for eggs I did not hide


we did have a spring treasure hunt, as every year








I am in the process of moving my office space outdoors as much as possible next few days and will have a dedicated writing corner.
See you in my next post from my writing corner!

All the best


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Back On the IKEA Mattress Cover

List of English Speaking Doctors in Brno

How to Apply for a VZP Refund - Easy Tutorial by ExpatMom