How to Request Vaccination Refund from VZP (via post mail)

The optional vaccinations in Czech Republic are being covered by parents' own funds and while they can get quite expensive, there is still a small amount refunded back to parents for certain vaccinations, yearly in fixed sums, like maximum 500 czk/vaccinated child.
Is called the prevention fund and these discounts are not fixed or guaranteed every year, but still, we managed to withdraw it for every child at the right time. 500 czk is not a fortune and it will not make you rich but is better than nothing.
In my last year tutorial I managed to gather all links and it helps every time I go for that vaccination, for each child. Now that we expect our 3rd child, I was thinking it will for sure help me to have all the steps written here on the blog, so I am just keeping them for future reference hoping it will maybe help other parents.

Steps how to request a refund of vaccination from the VZP prevention fund:

1. Register your email here as a member of the club. This step might be optional, but this how I did it from our 1st son, so I have no idea if you can withdraw funds without this step, they need to have you in their 'klub', in my opinion.

2. Prepare all the required documents that you will send via postal service:
    
   - proof of vaccination confirmed by a doctor (vaccination card or Confirmation of vaccine application). I personally always used the filled-in form from the pediatrician, but maybe a copy of the vaccination pass also works   - download the request form and fill it in (let me know if you need help with filling it, I make a separate article about that)
   - copy of parent's ID card
   - copy of child's birth certificate
   - original proof of payment for the vaccination (invoice in original form)


Remember to fill in the contact phone number in case you need to specify the request when processing it.
Documents may not be older than 3 months from the date of issue unless otherwise specified for a particular post. Send the request with the original documents to:
VZP CR, Prague Regional Branch 
Na Perštýně 359/6 
110 01 Prague 1
It takes a full month to get a refund back at your specified accunt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Put Back On the IKEA Mattress Cover

List of English Speaking Doctors in Brno

How to Apply for a VZP Refund - Easy Tutorial by ExpatMom